It's going to be a new year starting from tomorrow and this year will end tonight. So before I say goodbye to 2009, just wanna recall some things that happened this year. Well, since this blog won't be seen by anybody cos it's not gonna send any notification to anyone just like in Friendster, I guess I can just say anything, may it be offensive to anyone. Let's see...here goes..
This year has been a year full of events despite the fact that I'm stucked here, doing nothing except studying day and night (that's so humble of me for not mentioning the dozens of mangas and tv series I've also finished which occupied I would say 75% of my time here..Lol!!) Early this year, I celebrated Chinese New Year without my family for the first time. It was of course terrible as it just seemed like any other day here in Prague.
Then, after that, I learnt something as well. I learnt how to do let go of the guy I liked seriously for the first time. He wasn't so much of a nice guy now that I think of it. Well, he practically ignored me when he found out that I liked him. So, I know that he's not the guy for me. This experience was of course hard at the beginning but I somehow just got over him during my vacation in Italy and Germany. It was kinda cool actually. So I guess what people say is correct - that by travelling, you can actually forget sad things.
My family suffered a loss when my granduncle left us. It was a great loss to our family.
Learnt for the first time what true depression means. When I took my first exam, I wasn't so much into stress mode as other people did. I don't know why but I just lifted up everything to Him as I know He will work His wonders as long as I do my best and trust in Him. True it is, I made it all through as planned.
And, of course, get to know who are the real nice people and the "nice" people who say they are nice but are actually fools who don't trust anyone because they were taught like that from very young. Learnt not to trust whatever some people say cos they do just the opposite when the time comes.
Learnt that family education is SUPER important. It matters how a parent teaches his or her kids. Learnt that a hippocrite will only produce hippocrites. Strong words, I know but I really have enough of these people. Of course, I can't blame them and I have forgiven them but of course when they did something wrong, it would get on my nerves for a while. And partly, the fault is not theirs, I realised. It's just that sometimes when you are lacked of love, you tend to hate the world and will do just anything to ensure your own "false insurance".
Predicted a few things and indeed they came true. Such as some break-ups, people leaving, blah blah...so on and so forth.
Realised that some people can never admit their wrongs and they have "priorities" towards certain people. They treat some people differently that even small stuffs they would ask but towards others, taking away their precious things without asking them. Cool huh? The fact that I know that kind of people kinda make me sick. I must say, I hated that person who did those stuffs to me for a while before I could truly forgive that person. Can you imagine? When I was cutting my chicken, my hand which was holding the cleaver was actually quivering with anger as soon as I thought of the incident that I had to let go of it before I lost control of my anger. Felt like screaming and slapping that person at one point of a time. Felt like calling that person "bitch" and stuffs like that. However, I realised, when I truly took the time to reflect on how Jesus died for us when were the ones condemning Him to death. As I pondered through it, I realised, maybe somethings may not seem important to some but may be important to others. One thing I must say, I'm someone who's very weird. I treasure everything other people gave me more that the things I bought for myself. For example, when I lost one of the clips my brother gave me, I would be gloomy the whole day. But when I lost 50CzK, I don't mind at all. The person might actually thought that it was nothing when she took away my thing because she didn't know that it was precious to me.
Went to a concert the first time in my life. A Backstreet Boys concert. Very cool indeed.
Travelled to Switzerland with just another "blur" friend of mine when I am a "blur" person myself. That was really a miracle. Hehe... Open a few of my friends' eyes.
Overall, it has been an awesome year despite the tears, the sadness and everything that's unhappy but because there were more happy things, which covered up everything.
Goodbye 2009!! Annyong!! Haebongkkhasaeyo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment