When I first turned the first few pages, I was of course still fine. As I flipped through the pages, trying to see how much I need to study, saw a few pictures that are just plain stomach-turning.
Seriously, after more and more pages that I flipped through, the urge of vomiting became increasingly overwhelming. The gruesome effects that some of the pathogens, (bacteria, viruses, fungi...you name it) on the patients felt somewhat heartbreaking. I mean, in some of the pictures, the pathogens affected children and babies. I mean, to imagine such tiny things had to go through so much pain.
However, looking at the pictures seriously affected my desire to read the book now. I feel like I might actually be haunted by nightmares after I continue reading. Sigh...well, I guess I have no choice.
Why does time have to move so fast?!!! Now I'm left with only possibly 14 to 21 days before my next exam. Sigh..........Have to start saying goodbye to my holiday mood now.. I mean, at least, keep it until after my next exam that is.
First comment after started reading Microbiology...
Posted by
Bubbly89
, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 8:36 AM, in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment