Hahaha....Was shopping with my mom when suddenly I felt dizzy and passed out.
Scared the hell out of my mom and the salesgirl who was attending to us. Lol!!!
Held on to consciousness as much as I could so didn't passed out for very long till needed an ambulance to send me to hospital like last time. So, yeah, without the siren and my entrance to hospital was like normal people.
My mom was totally freaked out. She said that I was the "first attack" and she would have been the "second attack" because when she saw me passing out, she wanted to pass out also because was scared to death.
Called my brother as soon as my mom settled me down on the chair. My brother sped to where I was in 10 minutes which normally would have taken 20 or 30 minutes. Muahahahaha...totally created a chaos in my family yesterday.
Went to the emergency ward. Funny doctors I met. The one who was attending to me was talking to another doctor when I entered the room. When he was sitting in front of me, I stared at him and he stared at me. Was definitely funny that time. He finally gave up when I didn't budge, and said, "Actually ar, what happened ar?"
Told him all the symptoms and he commented that I sounded like an old man who got a stroke. The whole consultation was really relaxing sort of thingy. Probably because I was not panicking and everyone just followed suit. We were more like talking casually and in the end, they couldn't figure out what happened to me. Well, I was relieved because at least it's not what I suspected - heart attack or stroke.
In the end, the doctor actually asked me about whether Prague changed the currency so on and so forth. Fuah...totally not professional. Lol!!!
Definitely it's another "wonderful" visit. Lol!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment