As I looked through the photo albums in my house, memories came flooding.
I miss those times when I don't have to worry about anything. Times where my family gathered together as in all my cousins and all. Times where our ambitions haven't clouded our minds and became further and further away from each other. Times where we laughed our hearts out while eating over dinner when we were talking about how grandma reacted to certain things and all...muahahahaha...bad grandchildren we were...
Then, I came upon this one photo which has my first ever crush....and it was taken during...........when I was in kindergarten. Lol!!!! Well, yeah, I started checking out guys when I was in kindergarten. I can't believe I had "great" taste ever since I was so young. Muahahahaha...Well then, even if I meet him now, I don't think I can recognise him, that's for sure.
Fuah...What can I say? Looking at these old photographs really brings laughter. I really do recommend this method to those who wants to distress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment