Okay, i know it's been a week since I passed my exam on last Monday. I can barely describe the feeling of finally finishing the chapter of my second year. After I came out from the examiner's room, the fact of me passing the exam couldn't exactly sink in my head. Hahahahaha...
Anyway, when I was in the exam, I could really see God's grace for me. I mean, after being through the exam and all the things that happened during the exam, all I can say is that, no matter what, God is definitely in charge. HE's definitely the boss in all matters.
I didn't do too well in my written exam as I expected it to be, due to careless mistakes that I made in the exam. And it all started to seem downright daunting from the beginning. With me just half a mark from actually failing the written exam, to the part where I didn't get the examiner that I wanted and ended up with a super old and genius and detailed biochemist maniac examiner.
Anyway, when I first got my set of questions, I was surprised because most of them I just reviewed in the morning before I went to the exam or the night before. However, there's one sub-question of the first question that I overlooked during my revision because I took things for granted thinking that I knew about the question. When I looked at the question, I knew the basic principles but not the specific detail that they wanted and stated in the question. I started to panic then and was just praying for a miracle.
And guess what? Despite the fact that as soon as I started presenting my answer to the examiner and that the examiner was really pounding on me on the first few subquestions of the first question, he actually OVERLOOKED the whole sub-question that I didn't revise. I was like, whoa...that's like definitely God answering my prayer.
And so, the examiner moved on to the other four questions and I was pounded hard because I was asked questions on physics and pathology and stuffs like that. However, in the end, the examiner just passed me, partly because I showed knowledge of the basics and I must say, God's grace.
I mean, all the things would never happen in a million years but God showed me infinite grace that He overturned the whole situation in favor of me. He made the examiner overlooked the question and He made the examiner extra patient with me and the most important of all, HE let me passed!! All I can say is, HE's definitely the boss!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment