Beauty of Life
this site the web

Amazing!!!

Today has been quite an amazing day I must say. As me and my friends went out, we met this guy who actually just arrived in Prague and you could actually see how helpless he felt because he said he didn't have enough money to buy a ticket to the place he has been offered work. He was from Slovakia and he was looking for jobs for very long and finally he was offered a rough work outside Prague.

When he received the food, he was the first person I've seen to have actually read the bible passage before opening the pack. I was really touched when I saw how earnestly he was reading and you could actually see how touched he was by it. And while noone noticed it, I saw tears and he was trying to hide them. Then he told us his story.

I just can't believe how amazing are God's ways. Like there's something in the bible that says HE will always provide for HIS faithfuls. And my friend gave him the amount of money he needed and from this, I was like thinking, the guy was really just despairing and probably felt hopeless, but God sent my friend to him and gave him exactly what he needed. I can't even describe properly the feelings really. I'm just totally amazed by how wonderful HE is!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies