Beauty of Life
this site the web

My termperament weird or that person's weird?

Ever felt like calling someone bitch? Or, ever felt like slamming someone's face on the wall or just slapping that someone? If you do, then you know what I mean.

Seriously, I don't know why the past few weeks have been rather weeks of people trying to annoy me. I mean, it's like there were just someone who's lining up to annoy me every single day. I mean, literally, every day.

However, all cannot be compared to what this person did to me. I mean, seriously, who the hell she thinks she is? Someone higher than me? Damn!! What, only she has the right to be angry? I mean, if you do wrong, and I said something politely, why are you vending your anger on me when you're the one in the wrong? So I have no right to correct her? Wtf!!!

Someone should really be taught some manners. I mean, what's with the face? If you're angry, just say it. Don't just project it on your face to let everyone sees but still don't want to say anything, and when above all, you don't have the right to be angry because you're in the wrong. I mean, really what the fuck. If anyone's seen that piece of shitty face, they definitely would have torn the face up if that's legal. And when she needs something, she'll just show the "angelic" face. Oh!!! Just cut the crap.

Haih...........I don't know why someone can be so lack of courtesy and manners. I really hope that I would not someday do what I said above. Rather, I wish someone could knock some manners into her head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies