When it has finally come down to the last few hours of 2012, feeling a bit sad and a bit unwilling to let go. This year I would say have been really a year of roller-coasters. It's amazing in a mere year, so many things happened now that I'm reminiscing about what happened.
Met a lot of new friends at the beginning of the year when I was going to skiing course organized by our school. Had a would-have-died-if-not-for-my-friend near death experience during that time. Seriously now that I think about it, it definitely was dangerous that time. Imagine, falling from a cliff onto a road just because the coach who was supposed to teaching me did not care to supervise my safety. Luckily enough, a friend saved my fall and the car on the road wasn't driving very fast.
And then, in summer, made a decision that I would never have made in previous years - staying back for another month in Prague to study for exam. Had a rough time after failing my Pathophysiology exam and was crying my eyes out. Man, the roller-coaster ride of emotion then!!! Definitely not something I would want to experience again despite the fact I've somehow managed to get on the ride again and again. Spent a month getting to know a friend whom I would never have the chance to know better if not for staying back. \
And then, there's my first trip to another country in the continent of Asia - China. Was definitely an awesome trip. My first time of actually stepping onto one of the Seven Wonders. Was definitely a different kind of feeling. And for the first time in my life, I stayed in a five-star hotel as well. And then of course, first time in my life, I've been cheated of my money, and not just some small sum but a huge one!!! So I would really say that the trip to China has been of bittersweet memories.
Made another trip to Switzerland again. This time the view was of course different than the last time because I've finally seen Switzerland in summer. Saw the most breath-taking scenery in my life. Made my way to the highest top of Europe. Managed to stay in a luxurious hotel with my brother because of the help of a very-fond-of-yet-hate friend.
Played another "cold war game" with the same friend I played with last time. But this time was a lot shorter than the previous one. It's either because I'm getting old or maybe I'm getting more matured or I just don't care so much about this friend anymore.
Other than that, this year has definitely been a year of outrageous crushes. Hahahaha... And of course, an outrageous decision. It was definitely fun to see the priceless facial expression of the friends that found out about some of my crushes. Seriously, a very-Kodak kinda picture.
What lies in the year ahead? I'm definitely looking forward to try a few things I have in mind of doing. A few more new experience. Maybe a few more new friends. Maybe a few more additions to my list of important-people-in-my-life. And maybe a few more surprise attacks I want to launch at my friends and the priceless expression on their faces. Hahahahaha...
Okay, enough of crapping. To the people who are bored enough to read my blog, wishing you all happy new year and have a blessed year ahead!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment