Of course, as I am blogging now, means that I'm definitely back in Prague.
Took the flight to Singapore on Friday which was also the sixth day of CNY. Before that day, my family especially my eldest brother kept on telling me not to cry on the day I was to leave. They gave sort of "counselling" to me, telling me how some people only went back to Kuching for only one week and stuffs like that.
The day before I left Kuching, a few people came to visit me and my family. First was my grandparents. As it was raining heavily and we were having our breakfast in our dining room, we didn't hear my grandma calling in the rain. It was only when I went to the living room after my breakfast that I heard someone calling. When my mom saw that it was my grandma, my mom scolded them quite loudly. My mom of course was not being not welcoming but because both of my grandparents are like super old, and it was really raining heavily. I mean, even a slight fall could be very serious. My whole family was like in a chaos. My brothers rushed out to fetch my grandpa who was still in the car and also led my grandma in. My mom kept on scolding and scolding things like my grandpa is so old already and somemore sometimes a bit "nyanyuk" already still wanted to come out in the rain, and how daring was my grandma for coming all the way in the rain. Hahaha...My mom's reaction was like super funny...Of course, I only thought that it was funny only after everyone settled down.
My grandma was saying that she knew that we were leaving the next day so wanted to come and see us. I was of course very touched and a bit "心酸". They actually drove in the rain to see us before we left and then some more kena scolded by my mom.
Later in the evening, another uncle of mine and his family came to visit us. I was very anxious when they came because I hadn't finished packing my stuffs and I had to leave early the next morning. Wasn't very keen in entertaining them. Felt guilty but really, they couldn't blame me as well. The thing about them is that they knew that we were going to leave the next day and they didn't come and visit us during the many days of CNY but 偏偏 must be the day before I left. It's like they waited till the last minute baru come. Fuah..so geram...
Before I went into the boarding area, embarrasingly I cried in front of quite a lot of people. At first, I could control but I lost control as soon as my brother and mom hugged me. They were laughing and all but I know they were very "sakit hati" to let me go also. In the end, my second brother had to sort of drag me into the boarding area and led me through the screening and immigration while I was crying and crying. Of course, I know it was very hard for him to do that also. As soon as we reached our gate, my brother just sat quietly beside me while I kept on crying until that he was sure I was done crying, he baru started talking to me. It was of course damn embarassing to have so many people seeing me crying. Sigh....
Spent almost 2 days in Singapore before I took the flight to Amsterdam. My brother brought me to a lot of places.
My flight was delayed for a very long time because apparently the flight I was taking got strike by lightning and had to turn back to Amsterdam to be repaired. I was of course happy for the delay because I could spend more time with my brother. Of course, it was really painstaking as the minutes passed while we were waiting in the airport. I kept on looking at the clock and kept on wishing that they would delay it even longer. And again, I cried again when my brother hugged me.
I don't know why it was harder to come back this time compared to last summer. Even when the airplane was taxiing out of the airport, I was crying as well. I mean, last time, I didn't even do that. But I really miss my family. Super miss them. Even though I may only have 150 days left to seeing them again. I really hope that it's just 150 days and not more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment