Beauty of Life
this site the web

Familiar places

Went to the wet market the other day. Definitely forgotten about the smell and the noise before I went to the market. Slippery floor, fishy smell and all sorts of stuff. The difference was that it's way way busier than usual because of the coming feast of CNY. Mom's super anxious about not getting things done before the celebration. Rushing up and down to get this and that.

Cleaned my house, came across a few items that just seemed to bring up lots of different memories. Nostalgia seemed to sweep over me every thing that I came across.

Putting on lots of weight. Seriously worried about not being able to fit into my new clothes. Sigh....Just don't understand why I will somehow manage to gain weight when I'm home.

Eldest brother went crazy, bought 10 crates of soft drinks. He just simply bought. Everyone that came to our house and saw the soft drinks were like shocked. My brother just said those are for selling. Lol!!

Didn't have the chance to meet up with my friends. They all seem to be busy as well. A bit pitiful...:-(

Grandparents visited today. Sigh...they just seem so old when I looked at them more carefully.

Gonna miss Sarawak Laksa, Kueh Chap, Tomato noodle........Haih...why does time has to pass so fast??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies