Aha! As expected, didn't blog for sooooo loooooonnnnngggg time. Hehe..Well, like the people who know me always say, I always find things to do when I don't want to avoid studying. And I guess that's the reason why I was blogging frequently when I was in Prague studying. Now that I'm on holiday, the "blogging energy" just suddenly disappeared. Lol!!
Let's see...what should I say? First of all, did something to myself that I'm very sure everyone in Prague will be surprised when they see me. Gained lots of weight because couldn't control the temptation of the ever tasty Malaysian food. Crapped a lot and complained a lot to my family. Finished one and half series.
Actually not much that I've done. Didn't really do any shopping yet.
Really look forward to meeting him on CNY day mass. Cause that's when I usually get to see him after we all proceeded to tertiary studies. He has of course grown fatter the last time I saw him, which was during summer last year. Lol!!
And I'm definitely having a crush on Im Seulong from 2am. haha...He's not super cute or hot. But he has very nice voice and super nice body. Hehehehe... And he's a typical nice guy...Lol!! Well, at least that's what I heard. Sigh....really wish i can meet him in person..
I guess, enough crapping for now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What did you do to yourself?! =p
Post a Comment