Well, what can I say?
Total depression. Not that much, but once in while during the day, somehow the kick of depression just suddenly set in.
But then, there was once when I closed my eyes, thinking, suddenly a picture flashed into my mind as I rubbed my hands. I saw that my hand was covered with blood and then I saw the wound of Jesus's hands. And I somehow saw Him resting His hands on my head.
I knew that He meant to tell me something but I was confused. However I was calm after that. When I went to the shower, something my friend in church told me came into my head. He said that we don't have to worry because God is on our sides. Why fear? We don't have anything to fear.
Well, somehow things just fell into place. The vision that came into my mind was to remind me that I have HIM. He's there with me. He has even chose to die for me, what else that He won't do?
Anyway, I'm still confused as well. But then again, the vision was as vivid as it can be and I was somehow touched by the vision. I couldn't even explain the feeling. I was overwhelmed with sadness when in one part of the vision, I saw Him falling under cross.
Wait, I think I figured it out. We all have our own crosses to bear. Jesus didn't even give up when He fell under the weight of the cross for three times and that He was heading to the place where He would die, and yet He didn't give up. I shouldn't give up as well when my own cross couldn't be heavier that His.
Day before my second attempt for my physio
Posted by
Bubbly89
, Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 5:53 AM, in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment