For the past few weeks it was definitely challenging for me to keep my cool in few circumstances that happened. There were times when I nearly shouted to someone, "WHAT THE FUCK!!" or the more civilized manner, "DAMN, JUST STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE!!"
Sigh...So as things happened, and as I didn't let out my emotions, the different kinds of emotions kept on accumulating, finally, I just couldn't hold it anymore and expressed my agitation the other day but the response I got just nearly blew me over. So this person just apologized to me as if just for the sake of apologizing and walked out on me when it was the person's fault. Wow!!! I mean, it's like recognizing a whole new level of hypocrisy I've ever seen.
Well then, I started thinking about the people in my life. There are just some people who are naive and inconsiderate, then there's the wise but inconsiderate (in other word, selfish), there's also the wise, pretends to be considerate but in reality just plain inconsiderate (simply, hypocrite). Seriously, I prefer the naive and inconsiderate so much more than the other two types which just will definitely drive you mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment