Beauty of Life
this site the web

Another theory to the test!!

I have this one theory - if you have done nothing wrong and the other person wronged you and just make it as if you're on the wrong side to the whole world, that person would never start the conversation when you meet.

Again and again, I've proven my theory to be true every time. Yeah, I know, somehow I always ended up in that kind of awkward position where either I was being bullied or people just like to wrong me or somehow putting someone's fault upfront without realizing what I was doing and got into a quarrel. Lol!!! I know, for those who know me, they'll know I'm famous for acting without thinking first and then ending in a messy situation.

Anyway, so the other day, I was supposed to go with a group of people to a certain place with this particular person who bullied me. Okay, here's a bit recap (Recap!!! Lol!!!) In one sentence, the person bullied me when we were in college. And some ignorant and nosy fool who never knew what happened, went and asked her if she has forgiven me (I was like, "Dude, what the fuck!!" when he told me that he asked her that.) Anyway, so then I knew that people somehow got the wrong idea that I was the one on the wrong side. And guess what? Every time I met the girl on the street or anywhere, I greeted her but she was always the one avoiding my eyes. Or, when we're all together in a group, I was always the one comfortable and she'll be the one who's like super awkward. For people who knew what happened back in college, they saw that I was always the one that start talking, they just admired my generosity. I mean, what can be cooler? In this matter, the only person I'm bearing a grudge against is the bitchy fool who went and asked the extra question.

Then, there's the other person whom I've gotten into a fight with. In this case, both parties had some wrongs here and there. I apologized sincerely as soon as I knew that I was wrong but the other person somehow being a very petty person, I was not forgiven. Okay, I must admit, that time when I realized that the other person didn't want to accept my apology, I was angry again because the other person was wrong as well in criticizing me in public about some things that I did when I was just trying to justify the situation. Okay, enough with story. So the first time that we met, again, I was being the generous person, I started talking to the person. And wow, I tell you, the expression on the person's face was like definitely worthless!!! It's like the person didn't know what to do, face twitching, trying hard to smile and be casual with me because the person probably didn't expect that I would take the initiative to talk.

In conclusion, when you start talking to the other person whom you're not in good terms with even when the person is the one who's wrong , it just shows that you're too generous to consider the things that the pathetic person did. And when you do, when other people see the expression or the action of the person, they'll see the shame on the face of that person and just know who's in the wrong without you having to tell them. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies