Sometimes, I wonder, how to define the border? Where exactly is the border? Does someone knows if what he or she is doing is over the border?
After seeing the things that happened, I can't help but wonder, sometimes what this person I know is doing, is actually good for the other person? It's like when everything's actually concluded and that this person actually drew the line, somehow this person blurs the line again and raising up hopes for the other person.
I mean, I never understood why some things you have to draw a line before this. But now that I actually see what not drawing the line can cause, I finally understand why. And even if that means hurting the other person along the way, but still an "acute" pain is way better than "chronic" pain..Lol!!! Okay, now seriously I can say I do study...
But then again, I can never understand some people can actually come back again and again to the person that hurt them so many times before, and to make matters worse, the countless times they got hurt weren't just mild pain. From what I observe, it's really amazing how humans feed off on hope. The very tiny "drop" of hope can actually just make them continuing what they do and not giving up. Not to say that this is bad,in fact it's very good at times. But, in some matters, yes, it is very bad and I would say it's actually rather unfortunate.
Unfortunately I have to watch whatever that's going on keep on going on and I can't make any comments because I know what I say will never get into whoever's head and they will just brush things off because of the hope they get and give, and because their definitions of "being virtuous" and "pathetic" are different than mine. They will have to learn this lesson themselves,that is, if they ever come to the conclusion.I mean, I sure don't want to get myself tangled up in another ugly mess again even if they're all my close ones. Whoever they are, they'll have to sort this out themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment