After years of befriending people and being a friend to others, I've met people who have come up with different criteria for them to consider someone to be a good friend. But somehow, the people I've met never mentioned sincerity before. Probably,it's because the friends that I have never befriended someone who's not sincere as for one thing, this kind of people are like, one in a million kind.
Ah well, I don't know if I'm lucky or what, but I somehow met this kind of one-in-a-million person. I mean, it's like I've never seen anyone who can be as superficial as this one person that I know and I've never understood "insincere" this word until I've met this person because I always thought that it's just impossible to be insincere when you're befriending someone. I mean, the whole point of friendship is to just take your sincerity and show that sincerity to your friends and not pretend to be sincere when you're obviously not.
Damn!! I mean, no one's not gonna blame you if you don't try be a good person and stop trying so damn hard to make sure everyone gives you that stamp "excellent friend". No one's going to blame you if you don't find anything interesting. No one's going to blame you if you just make yourself not available for closeness, but faking everything about caring and just faking being a friend, that's like totally a mind-blowing crap and pathetic!!!
Well the thing is, what I gained from this is, just adding another category to the people I've met in my 22 years of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment