Memories are sure very strong things that can bring a smile, a tear, a sigh and any kind of emotion you can imagine.
These few days have been days walking down memory lane. Just now, I found a friend on Facebook who used to study with me. He was a very nice friend. I can't remember how I met him anymore, except that I was in the same tuition class as him after that. I think he was my friend's brother. He's a very very nice boy when I was studying with him, even though I was rather mean to him. He gave me constructive criticism but because I was very young then, I returned him with insults. But he still stayed cool with it. Now that I think of it, I was rather childish that time. When he left for another school, I remember being sad about it, and if I'm not mistaken, so was he. There was always this awkward silence when we met shortly before he left for another school. For one thing, I know that time I was awkward because I couldn't say anything to a good friend who's leaving. And regretfully, he left without me saying a proper goodbye and as kids those days don't have Facebook, we lost contact until I found his Facebook just now. He turns out to be quite a successful musician in Australia and has like more than 2000 friends. I wanted to click the "Add friend" button but I just thought with so many friends he would have probably forgotten about me. So, again, I can only lose this friend without any goodbyes.
And with this friend, brings so much memories about the tuition class I was in. I remember being super childish with a bunch of girls. There was a girl among us who said that when we passed up our works and if there was a guy's paper on top of one of the girl's, means that they're couple. Lol!!!! Seriously, I can't even imagine how childish we were that time. And amusingly, the boys reacted the same way. Hahahahaha...
Wow!!! Now that I think of it, the tuition class was really filled with different kinds of memories. There was one embarrassing moment that I remember, and that is, I was like rocking my chair back and forth on two of the legs and my teacher saw what I was doing, she was keeping an eye on me while teaching. Then, finally, I lost control and I fell backwards and I remember the teacher looking at me the same time as I was falling and yelled, "Boom!!!" That was seriously embarrassing.
And with this tuition class, I develop the hobby of reading books, and the first book that I ever finished that time, was of course, none other than Harry Potter. My teacher was certainly a very good influence and encouraged us to finish all the books she had in her collection.
And then, there was that one happy moment that I will never forget, the first and only time a guy showed interest in me, even though the "guy" in this context was just an twelve-year-old boy. Hahahaha...Of course I was flattered that time, but with the scrutinizing girls in my class, I of course did nothing about it. He was like discussing a long time with his gang of friends in front of the teacher until she got mad and asked them what they were discussing, specifically addressing one of his friends. Then his friend said that the guy wanted to know which secondary school I was going to after I graduated primary school. And then, the teacher who suddenly found out that she has just gotten herself into a very serious awkward situation, turned and repeated the question to me. And like I said, I was in the group of very conservative girls, who turned and just stared at me along with the rest of the boys as well. I was like, jaws dropped, looked at the teacher then the boy, who was just shying away while his friends smiled at me, then back to the teacher again and answered her. Then, the whispering among the girls started. Seriously, now that I think of it, I really do think that those girls are really rather........intolerable. And when I enrolled in my secondary school, guess who was there as well? The boy who asked...Hahahaha...for one moment of my life, I actually had a fan. Lol!!!
How time flies........And in a blink, those things occurred like almost ten years ago...Wow!!! But definitely, these memories just really made my day sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment