Beauty of Life
this site the web

Another Regret

There was once when one of my friends told me that my thoughts of "Why I didn't pass?", "Why I didn't study harder?", "Why I have to be retained?", "Why do I have to miss out so much" will always ring inside my head from time to time this whole year and true enough, they are always ringing in my head.

And honestly, I was really looking forward to be moving forward because actually there's this guy who's a year senior than me that I had a crush on, and if I were not retained, I was thinking that I would have the possibility to meet him more since we're only a year apart.

Now that I think of it, damn it, I will hardly get another chance of meeting him more now, now that we're two years apart. He will graduate two years earlier than me. Our schedule is so different now because he's doing clinical rotation already and I'm still stuck in second year that we would never actually have a chance of bumping into each other on the way to class or in the menza even.

Seriously, this retaining a year is pissing me off. I have so many regrets because of this. Now, I'll even miss out the chance of even talking to the guy again too. SHIT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies