Recently I got to know this person. A normal healthy guy. I mean, at least he looks pretty healthy to me. However, don't know if his brain is "cuckoo" or what.
Anyway, whenever you meet someone and greet them, people would say hello back to you and their face would of course curl into what we call a smile right? Some would say hi without smiling. Some would just smiled slightly. Well, at least for those kinda expression, for sure, you know that it's really S-M-I-L-I-N-G. Then this guy I was talking about, he says hi or hello or whatever, but then there's the twitching in the face which till now I couldn't "decipher" as smiling or is he angry at me or something in between?
And then, there's this another guy which I also got to know recently. Whenever I greet him, yes, he would smile and say hi BUT his eyes just bore into you as if he's saying something else or he has something else to say but holding back kinda thing. OMG...now that I think of it, it really does send chills down my spine. Creepy!!
Face twitching - smiling or something else?
Posted by
Bubbly89
, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:19 AM, in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment