Beauty of Life
this site the web

Surprise surprise...

Today, on my way to my church, passed by the most beautiful scenery here in Prague. A thought just suddenly occured - well, I can enjoy this kind of beauty for another extra year..

I don't know but slowly I'm seeing the better side of being retained. And so many things came as a surprise to me as I tried counting the blessings in disguise through this ordeal of mine.

For one, the friends in my church are growing closer to me because of what I've been through. They check on me every single Sunday when we meet in church which is of course a nice thing, knowing that you have friends outside school.

Another thing, well, I've grown closer to this guy whom I had crush on. Hahahahaha...It's totally unpredictable...Lol! I know, this isn't exactly a blessing but still, this guy actually grows more comfortable and caring towards me. Hahahahahahaha.....totally happy about this. How to say more "comfortable" and "caring"? Well, hmmm.....Muahahahahahaha...Gosh, my face is getting warmer as I talk about this.Lol!!!

Another quite important thing, the amount of free time I have allows me to be able to travel around more often. I mean, a trip can just pop up and I'll be all ready to go for it. Just like the trip that I just had last week to Poland. It was totally last minute and I must say, I really enjoyed the whole thing. I really enjoyed getting together with my close friends whom I haven't seen for years. Totally miss them!!!

I don't know about anything else but I can see that as the year goes by, I'm sure I'll find more and more good sides to this thing I'm going through. Hopefully..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies