Beauty of Life
this site the web

Back in Prague - Super stressed out!!!

Sigh.......

Wed - Boarded the flight to Singapore. Cried like hell in the airport. Super heavy hearted to leave my family. My mom even though she was scolding me when I cried, I knew that she felt even heavier when I cried. My eldest brother tried to console me by telling me my annual "crying ceremony" should end already cause it's supposed to be a short one, but then I ended up crying very long. Lol!!

Thurs - Before boarding the flight to KL, was super depressed. When my second brother brought me to dinner, I cried again. Partly this time I felt so heavy to leave is because of the exam that I knew was coming and that I wasn't prepared. Before I boarded the flight, cried like hell again. In the 12-hour flight from KL to Frankfurt, here and there I cried also.

Fri - When I was in the plane back to Prague from Frankfurt, without realising it, my tears kept on coming down also.

Sigh............

When I reached KLIA, there was a part of me that wanted to just checked out and abandon my flight to Frankfurt. While I was waiting for my flight, I kept on thinking, there's still time to go back, there's still time to go back....

Never did I feel like this before. Never did I ever even consider leaving my studies. The pressure was mounting and is still mounting.

However, in any case, I'm prepared for the worst.

1 comments:

Charlotte said...

I understand the stress. Really. I had imagined what it would have been like if i were to come back alone. I felt the pain too much. But, hang in there! You told me, God listens. Jia you!!

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies