Beauty of Life
this site the web

Random comment on my previous exam

Ever had the times where you keep on thinking about a certain person who made you so angry that you want to strangle them whenever you think of them? I sure did, especially these few days.

The image of the absurd and unprofessional examiner of my previous exam kept on popping into my head and I just felt like stranggling him!!!!! I kept on thinking how unfair it was and that I should have passed despite some mistakes that I did make.

I mean, he could have phrased the whole "failing-me-sentence" better and be more professional. What the heck!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!! Really feel like screaming into his face now.

Compared to my first attempt in physio exam, I mean, that time I failed partly because the examiner wasn't in a good mood but I knew that I wasn't prepared well also and didn't answer too wisely. But this time, I mean, I answered all his questions and he was just being a pure jerk to keep on asking too detailed stuffs which weren't needed but I did provide and in the end, he failed me!!!????? What the heck!!!!!

And to think that he didn't even give me as much chance as I deserved compared to the first student who went and he gave him countless chances and super long time, it was so not worth it at all!!!!

Anyway, I just really hope I won't get him for next attempt again. If so, I'm gonna be tortured to death again by him. And so, I want to ask my fellow friends to pray that I'll get good questions and a GOOOD examiner. Thanks a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies