When I woke up this morning, quite early because I need to study for stupid hanging exam, it was a very beautiful morning indeed. It was almost magical, like in those fairy tales. It was misty with just a bit of sun peeking through the clouds. It's as if in any minute, a fairy tale might just occur right in front of your eyes kinda thing.
It's almost like those in movies, especially those movies that involve medieval times. It was so peaceful. Couldn't help but just gazed into the the surrounding from my window for a while. It was so surreal.
Yesterday, there was a big rainbow in front of my apartment as well. A nice, clear and round rainbow. It was my first time to have seen a rainbow in Prague. It was a sight to behold.
These few days have been very beautiful days. Too bad I couldn't really appreciate them. Sigh...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment