I must say, the way that this week started definitely is exceptional. First of all, on Sunday, after getting up to a day of dizziness, I thought that it would just go away. Until in the afternoon, when I was in the kitchen, I felt a wave of extreme dizziness swept over me and for a moment, i almost blacked out but I somehow managed to to get ahold of myself and was leaning on the kitchen counter for a while before I regained my body again.
After that, I thought everything would be fine and I continued my day with the dizziness. For a few times, I tried going for a shower but before I made it to the bathroom, i realised that it might be a bit dangerous with the ongoing dizziness. Then, in the evening, i finally couldn't take it anymore, I went to have a shower. And the worst thing happened, I almost blacked out in the bathroom after my shower. I actually fell against the wall for a moment while trying to fight for consciousness. I quickly came out of the bathroom and eventually managed to call my housemate for help.
After that, it was all a mess. At first, only Adeline was supposed to bring me over to the hospital opposite for check-up. However, the best part was that, I didn't have the energy after to even lift myself for most of the part and kept on falling down. Coincidentally our friends were at our apartment and one of them was a guy. So he offered to go with us to the hospital. However, after falling a few times just walking from the room to our door, they decided to call over another guy to help guide me to the hospital.
And after that, it's more like "Tour of the hospital" kinda thing. First, we were told to go to the surgery department. Then, they asked us to go to the neurology department. In that department, i got a thorough checkup with ECG and the tests for nervous system. Everything was fine and the differential diagnosis they gave me were my neck position was correct and that the circulation to my brain was not entirely correct and due to my stress, there wasn't enough blood to my head; and another diagnosis they gave me was that it could be panic attack. Then, they sent me to the Etiology department. In that department, the doctor didn't even bother to check me because he said that I was laughing so I should be fine.
Ah well, overall, it was really not a very nice experience. For one thing, when i nearly passed out in the bathroom, i was thinking, this time I'm dead because noone would know anything that happened to me, unlike in the past, when I fainted, there was always someone near me. In the end, I came to a conclusion, that it might be due to stress because i do realise that everytime i fainted, i was always under immerse amount of stress. This time was no exception as well. However, this time I didn't realise how much stress i was actually under and the sources of my stress were somewhat absurd as well.
Another thing that happened this week was that our friend actually tore the ligament in his foot while playing table tennis. And his foot now is in a cast.
I must say, this week has definitely been a week of visitations to hospital. Lol!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment