Beauty of Life
this site the web

Another competitor!!!

Well well...what I thought was confirmed by another friend of mine..Two weeks ago, I thought that maybe it's just me thinking too much,that a particular girl was going to fancy the guy that I have a crush on. And yesterday, another friend just confirmed with me that he noticed how she likes to stick to A (the guy I have a crush on). Hmph!!!! Lol!!! It's kinda fun to have been able to see how people are actually fond of A because of how much a nice guy he is. I mean, seriously, he's like the nicest guy I've ever met (of course, except my own brothers). And it's kinda fun that I am able to "stake my claim" over A!!! Lol!!! Seriously, hahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, i'm just really grateful for being able to know such a great guy and that he knows me too. In a way, he's really like a great great big brother figure kinda thing. Probably because he has younger sibling or what, somehow, when he's like talking or teaching us anything, he's really like an adult talking to a younger person kinda thing. Super patient and kind and his expression like that of an older brother talking to a kid, that's really like very sweet!!

Ok, I just realised I might actually just write this whole blog just about him. Well, to be honest, my mind is actually just filled of memories of him...Lol!!! Ok, change of topic.

Well, last night we went to a party held by friends that just moved. I seriously love their new apartment. It's so homey. Like the whole setting kinda thing. A super comfortable place. And of course, had the chance to eat like lots of chinese food which of course occur rather rarely, was definitely great. Hihihi...

Overall, this whole week has been really a week packed with thrills and satisfaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies