"God has better plans for me" And this is what I kept on telling myself when I felt depressed again and again by the fact that I'm repeating year. Seriously, I know it's been so long since I've repeated year, but still the feeling of disappointment and helplessness do seep in now and then. It's exactly like what my friend once told me, that I would feel like this until I've finally finished Biochemistry which is like less than a month away. Yup, I'm in the mode where I'm almost cracking my skull trying to remember the facts in the Harper's book.
Anyway, seriously, I do believe that God does have better plans for me. I mean, to think that I've actually gained so much within this short period of time of repeating the year. I don't think if I were in third year, I would have done the things i've done the past few months.
And for one thing, I've come to realise, to my own surprise, how many people out there are actually rooting for me. I mean, the other day, I met this friend from church on the tram when suddenly he asked me when's my exam and all. And when I told him I am doing my exam earlier, he was like suddenly fired up and said, "I can't wait for you to go to the exam and kick butts which I'm sure you will." And he was reassuring me again not to give up by reminding me about his own story. I mean, I didn't expect him to remember what I've been through and actually cared enough to keep on praying for me when I only meet him like once in a week or maybe even less.
These past few months have been hard but as well, rewarding for me. I've learnt so many things. For one thing, I've come to see how God can work through so many different ways in people's lives. I don't know if I'm going to be alright in my upcoming exam, but I know, no matter what happens, God is always there for me. And to my reader(s), thank you for your support. Do keep me in your prayers. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment