Beauty of Life
this site the web

Giving Up

Sometimes it just seems so super easy to just give up and start all over again. I mean, what could be the worst thing that come out of it right? Just as long as you're happy right?

Well, recently, I kept on thinking about this and that. Then, I realise, I'm definitely super lucky to be able to have that kind of thought but still have the chance to keep on fighting and give it my best shot. I mean, some people don't even have that kind of chance.

So, all I want to say is, when you feel like giving up, think about those who didn't even have the chance to even consider keep on fighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies