It's not a big thing actually. Just went through my past and discovered all the stupid and useless "crushes" that I had. Seriously too many of them that I couldn't even remember them. Hahahahahaha...Can't blame me for my disloyalty.
Some of them i do remember very well and felt stupid for them.
One of them being one my classmates in high school. I actually had crush on him during Form 2 and through a series of event, he knew about it. And during Form 5, we became damn close that I told him yeah I did like him before. But, seriously, I really regret for even the slightest feelings I had for him now. I mean, I know about all his other sides which I didn't know and he's definitely not who I thought he's supposed to be.
Another one is somewhere quite near in the past but also definitely over. Well, at first, I really liked his character. But now that I looked back, wow, how stupid I was!! First of all, he's definitely not loyal as he proposed himself to be. And somehow, all his courting actions are really super disgusting somehow to me. So, yeah, basically it's all regrets now.
And then there's this another one whom I had crush for almost 10 years. Yeah, I know it's too long to be true. Well, it's partially true cause it's on-and-off kinda thing. He's not someone I regretted liking. He turned out to be a very nice person even till now. Super loves his girlfriend now. The only regret is I didn't become his girlfriend. Hahahahahahaha...So thick-skinned ar me! Lolz!
So, for now, all my crushes are like very lame crushes. Never last more than 2 days. Partly because I know for sure I won't settle down for them. And probably because I have decided that I will only go for those of chinese ascendance. Which makes the whole situation here a big NO NO cause all the people that i know here who are of chinese origin are er................Lolz!!! Let's just put it this way. They're either unavailable or unsuitable.
Been there, done that and definitely regret it.
Posted by
Bubbly89
, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 12:43 PM, in
Labels:
Self discovery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment