Beauty of Life
this site the web

Sunrise

Was just randomly looking out the window when finally bored with studying. Saw this streak of light creeping through the dark sky. Wow! Not bad, I was thinking. It's quite pretty. And the wow part is that I actually did see sunrise. Hahahahaha...

After showering, came out, more visible orange light coming from my left side window. Super pretty. Was actually quite surprising how pretty sunrise in Prague can be.

And then a thought struck me. How awesome is He! He created all these amazing things. And then another thought - a new hope. Somehow, when I was looking at the sunrise, I couldn't help but think that there's new hope.

But seriously, the sunrise is really very pretty. Like when the light shone onto the tower opposite my apartment, the tower just seemed really pretty. Everything's covered in the orange light. So super pretty really!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies