Beauty of Life
this site the web

Last physio block over. The end?

Had the last of physio block. One word - Errrr.....

Seriously, passing 2 seems kinda hard for me now. I really hope everything will be ok and not like the previous block where I just lacked 1 point from passing. If it's like that, I think I would jump off Charles Bridge already.

Okay, of course I won't do that kind of stupid stuff. But still, I would bang my head on the wall. And again, it's just a way of saying.

Finally, all the small tests are over except for the stupid biochem standing in the way. But still, i can finally start preparing for my final physio already.

Going to be hell of studying cause obviously before this, I didn't work very hard and so have to like work like 1000 times more to be able to finish on time. Best part is, my exam is less than a month away. Yay!! Obviously, I'm gonna be dead.

Ok, I probably shouldn't activate any stress mode now cause Professor Kittnar said that stress will cause hyperglycaemia and elevation of lipid level in the blood which of course will stick to the wall and therefore, increase the chance of getting arteriosclerosis. Lol!!

So, conclusion, no stress, work hard, go jogging and live healthy. Lol!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies