Beauty of Life
this site the web

"I also don't know why." ? What the hell!!!?

Seriously, I cannot take it any longer. Need a medium to let out my rage.

Shit!! Really damn her! Ok, that's not meant to be a curse. Just a way of expressing myself. Really, what the hell!!

Few days ago, S asked me, "Actually what happened between you and A?" One thing, this question is also very annoying and nonsense in a way. For one, this S was present every time things happened and she asked me this question? Fuah! And secondly, she also "kutuk" her at times and she asked me this question? Huh? At least, T in this situation is bit better. It's like I wanted to ask, "Oh my goodness, S, you really don't know?" How double face some people can be right?

Anyway, after the first question, S some more added, "When I asked A also, she also said she doesn't know why?" What the hell!! She doesn't know? OH MY GOODNESS!! She made as if like the whole situation I'm the one at fault. OH MY OH MY!! Hahahahaha....Seriously, what a joke! And for the super (pretend to be) naive S, I had to breakdown and analyse the situation for her.

So A doesn't know is it? Ok, here's the account for you, A, in case you ever read my blog.
1. You treated me like your servant when we were in KTT. Remember the times when you ordered me around and pointing this and that when I volunteered to clean the bathroom? (when you never washed for once)
2. Remember how you screamed at me when you found worms in the toilet as if it's my fault when to begin with, you're the one who caused it? Remember how you left your "thing" at the divider without wrapping it up and left for the holidays? Damn it!
3. Remember how you screamed at me and Shing Yee just because we didn't wake you up for your dinner when you didn't say anything and just went to sleep? For one thing, we're not your servant you know? Damn you!!
4. Remember how loud is your own voice? I'm sure you know it yourself that you made the neighbours actually complained? And at the same time, we were classified as the same category as you?
5. Remember how I smiled to you and you ignored during first year? For one thing, you're the one at fault and I took the initiative to be friendly with you and you gave me this kind of reaction. What the hell!!!
So are you still wondering why I didn't talk to you? For once, dig your heart out and look at it yourself? Or crack up your skull and rummage through your brain and think will you? What the hell!!!

If you still can't think or your mind is somehow crooked or ding dong ding dong, see how many friends left you already. Man!! Even when I didn't talk to you, but I can still hear about your bad stuffs from other people, so imagine how bad you are. Seriously...I also don't know what's the reason? Pathetic! That's right, you're damn right pathetic!! I pity you.

P/S: I have actually lessen my degree of foul language for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies