Beauty of Life
this site the web

Going to church

I realised that going to church or any church activities is quite burdensome to some somehow. I also don't know why. And when they feel that it's bothersome, they will feel that it's the unnecessary part of their life.

I'm not to say I'm perfect. But the thing is, going to church has become like a very important part of my life. Like it just doesn't feel right when not going. It's not just because that it's a compulsory thing in the Catholic "law" but then rather, it's like I couldn't live without going to the Holy Mass. And to compare what the Lord has given me, how can an hour a week be compared to? It's like not even 1 millionth of what He has given me.

I'm not judging here. But then, it's just a bit saddening when you see like those people seemed like lost but yet they feel that the Lord is not the one who can give them a sense of direction. And it's a bit saddening when you see how people are slowly drifting away from Him. Couldn't say anything because did that before and the response I got was, of course, regretful. I'm not a very good Christian because I give up quite easily. A super bad example am I. But when you get the lukewarm response I got, surely, your stand will somehow waver also.

One thing that I believe in is that only in Him can I rely on. I mean, seriously, with my normal behavior, it's definitely a wonder I can reach where I am now. I don't study very hard and if not for His grace, I would definitely failed like countless times. But then, He's the one who pulled me through and given me so many chances. Hahahaha...in a way. Like what my second brother described me as similar to my eldest brother - that is I seriously can think of all sorts of things to escape from studying and that the only good thing we both do very well is call "up there" and "request" for passing from the Holy Father. I feel guilty also for taking advantage of that but then, I do try my best also. Even though my best seems a bit like the least for some people, but I did. At least the effort that I put to stop myself from drifting away from my studies at times. Hihihi.. But the main point here is, even though I'm a wretch, He still gives me what I need and loves me for who I am. So what I can I do to give thanks to Him? By just merely spending one hour every week with Him.

I'm definitely not complaining cause at times I feel that it's a like a daughter-father date kinda thing. Imagine...going out with your dad. That's like irreplaceable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies