Beauty of Life
this site the web

Just don't understand

So it's that time of the year again, where everyone talks about airtickets and all.

So we were talking about all the different airlines and all. Then, cause my mom doesnt allow me to use a particular airline because of the security, so I told my friends about that.

Well, one of my very "smart" friend asked me quite sarcastically, how do I know about all these news. So I said here and there. Then she looked as if like I was talking nonsense. Ah well, yeah I was talking nonsense.

Hello? If there's such a cheap airline and offers good stuffs, wouldn't i want to grab it? Sometimes, these people i just totally can't understand. if you don't believe, it's your own prob. what? "I also didn't meet anything when I took the plane myself..." Seriously, if she was hurt in any other way, would she be still here? Well, duh..., no right?

Anyway, whatever she wants to do, it's her choice. Tired of talking to these nonsense people. When the other girl suddenly commented, I just said, "I seriously don't know but that's what I heard."

Man!! Seriously, I don't understand why these people like couldn't get into their heads that I'm not asking them not to use the airline also. I'm just not taking it myself. And, for goodness's sake, it's not even their company. Why do they need to defend it so much? Crap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies