I must say, I really had an interesting 21st birthday. It's filled with all kinds of emotions - despair, sadness, loneliness, happiness, excitement, embarassment, awe, etc.
During daytime, nothing really happened except that I just lazed around. It was really sort of any-other-day kinda day at first. Then, in the evening, my laptop suddenly shut down all by itself and I couldn't start it for very long time. I was like, "Shit!!! Don't do this to me on my birthday!!!" Thank goodness it started at the end.
And it was in the night when I finally felt like my birthday. Met up with friends. Went for orchestra concert for the first time in my life and totally loving it. I mean, totally. The surprising part was that the clarinet player was actually my previous biochem teacher.
After the concert ended, one of the friends in bible study who was very very very super good looking came over and was asking whose birthday was it and he shook my hand. I was really like floating in air kinda thing. Lol!!!!
We went for a very super late dinner in Pizza Colosseum with Yeng Tong and Lee Peng joining us.
Was really happy with my birthday except for a very small wish of mine that didn't get to be fulfilled - a special someone to call me or message me to wish me happy birthday. Haih....Probably he has forgotten about me already.
BUT, overall, I really had a great 21st birthday!!! Now it's time to break all the rules!!!! Viva being 21!!! Young yet fabulous age!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment