What can I say now?? The world is so filled with insanity.
First, I've seen how people hurt other people by creating stories and telling lies. I've seen how people think they're hurt because they think that other people are backstabbing them when they're the one who are the one's hurting people. What can I say? They're insane.
And I'm insane because here I am, depressed, angry and disappointed about why I am repeating my second year yet again. I'm angry because of those people who were not professional enough to let their mood get into them when they were examining people. I'm angry at them for they ruined my perfect life. I'm angry because it's so unfair. I'm angry at my university's adminstration because of their own greediness to make more money, they took away my dreams. I'm disappointed at myself for letting my emotions control me yet again. I'm disappointed at how my life has turned out to be. I'm disappointed because I would not be able to graduate with my friends whom I've studied with for two years. That was my dream. To be able to laugh and graduate with the people I've come to love and care about. Why was that dream taken away from me?
And to think that some people actually get angry at other people who never treated them wrongly and these people actually go all the way to tell other people thousands and thousands of lies to make themselves look nice, I'm totally speechless. They don't even have any right to do so. Are their dreams taken away from them? Hell, no. Are their lives totally changed? NO!!! So what rights do they have to be angry? What rights do they have to be mad at me when I did nothing to them? What did I do to deserve a smirk when I was trying to be nice and greeted them? DAMN!!!!
What can I say? I'm totally insane now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment