Well...
Recently, I received a few "personal" comments on things that I've wrote in my previous blogs. Well, I must say, despite that my comments were just general comments, people can actually intepret that I was talking about anyone. Wow!! Amazing...
And it's amazing how that people actually read about the minor stuffs rather than the major ones. And this tells me what? Well, people are just worried about what other people think about themselves rather than the well-being of the person who writes the blog. For goodness sake, i was talking about how depressed I was and all that people noticed was the part where I said "some people hurt other people by making up lies".
I mean, seriously, so far, what I wrote was really super general, no name mentioned or anything like "she's a girl, five feet tall, short hair, small eyes, name starting with..." this kinda stuffs, and still people try to decipher about whoever I was talking about. Isn't that amazing?
Being paranoid just shows how you think people think about you either because you're too self-concious or you actually know what you've done and you care about what people may think of you as. I can't remember where I quote this from but it's a phrase that's very useful to me in my everyday life.
I once read in my friend's blog a quote "If you want to see a real friend, don't see who's interesting. See who's interested." And well, this just proves to me that who is a real friend who truly cares about me rather than themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment