Beauty of Life
this site the web

Just realized...

Well, then, the past few days have been rather eventful.

First off, said things that I shouldn't have and hurt people like I always did. Felt that I was wrong for not doing what I was supposed to do. Instead of guiding someone out of hatred, I made that particular someone more into hatred. A big big mistake and I must say I'm guilty of it. As a Christian, I didn't do what I'm supposed to do.

Second, until recently, I just realized that what I suspected was true. A few jerks in some other country were spreading rumors about me exactly like what I thought. Well then, they're jerks being ..........well, jerks.

Third, I am still depressed about things that happened on me.

Fourth, I just realised that I might actually like a particular someone and I miss him terribly. Really super crazily miss him. I wonder if we'll ever meet again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies