Beauty of Life
this site the web

Again indulging in helplessness and pain?

It's funny how I eventually could turn sober even though I started the day with full of joy and hope. Today, again, as always, I was going to class and suddenly the thought of not being able to proceed to third year brought me a sense of helplessness. I know I'm rather pathetic which makes me sick thinking about it. And how it's even sickening to be stucked in the situation with certain circumstances. It just feel so unfair!!!

And after my class while walking back to my apartment, a dreadful realization came over me. My left hip has started to have the similar pain as my right hip. For a moment, I stood there for a while as despair came over me. Oh shit, my right hip hasn't recovered yet and now I'm stucked with another pain in another side of my hip? What the hell!!!!

Totally.....I'm totally indulging myself in my despair and pain...Haih.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies