Beauty of Life
this site the web

Another sleepless night...

Haih..............

I found myself couldn't sleep again so I ended up blogging. It's seriously getting more and more annoying that I can't seem to be able to sleep. And the worst thing is, not only I couldn't sleep, the stupid headache that's been bugging me when I was in Malaysia has made its major comeback. And for the last two days, I could find myself suddenly clutching my head anytime of the day and felt like just screaming the hell out of my lungs because of the excruciating pain in my head.

However, one thing i do realise is that, I do know the reason behind my imsomnia. Things are actually getting out of my hands and I couldn't help but keep on thinking about these things when I tried sleeping because there's this period of time before you sleep, when you're trying to make yourself to sleep and when everything's settling down, that's when you start thinking right? Yup, that's exactly the irony here. Because while I'm trying hard to sleep, more and more things somehow tend to pop up into my head and more and more things I have to think about...so in the end?....Couldn't sleep!!!!

Totally not a good thing!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies