After a whole night not until 3am - 4am, having to wake up to jogging at 7am was like a total nightmare for me two days ago. And the fact that I hadn't slept a nice sleep for the past few nights were really annoying to me as well.
Then, on Saturday, after I told a friend of mine that I couldn't sleep, he asked me, "Why you couldn't sleep?" For a moment, I really wanted to tell the truth and say, "It's because I was thinking about you." What an irony it was!!! Hahaha...well, he's not really the main reason behind my imsomnia but one of the things that popped into my head was him. Just as many trivial things came into my head, he's just one of them.
Haih...after not getting enough sleep, thankfully I finally got my sleep last night. I couldn't believe that I actually slept at 10pm. Definitely, it was a welcoming sleep .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment