Beauty of Life
this site the web

Should I or should I not do something daring for once in my life?

Haih....something kept on popping into my head these past few days which caused my insomnia for quite a few nights...

For one thing, if I really do this thing, I'm gonna have to dig a hole and hide if things get out of hand. If it's alright, of course, I'll get incomparable happiness...lol...

"Chances are?" you might say. Well, that's the thing that's preventing from doing this daring and yet stupid thing as well. Chances are as slim as a needle or whatever it is they used to describe slim. Haih....

In the end, of course, I've come to a conclusion that satisfies myself. I should let everything proceed naturally. And another thing is, I don't even know how long this thing will last anyway. The most, if no more "interesting" things happen, probably in half a year maybe? The least, it'll actually be just a few weeks. So might as well, keep it a low profile right? And I'm really getting old, I should probably lay off the risky stuffs... Yup, I totally agree with myself on that. Lol..... Too much self-talking....Hahahahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies