Recently I found out that the lie that I told not long ago to trick a friend into doing something that friend wouldn't do ended up pushing that friend over the cliff. Well, technically similar.
So, these few days I was hit by pangs of guilt now and then. Well,when I first told the lie, I just said it because I was way too pissed off by how competitive this friend of mine was, and that friend reacted just the way I predicted. Well, except that the consequences weren't as what I expected. Haih..... First, there was rejection and then humiliation and then sadness. Yup, I didn't expect that the little lie I told actually brewed the ultimate poison of the above feelings and that my friend actually was intoxicated by it.
Damn...as I said those words, the image of me being a witch, stirring in a cauldron suddenly flashed into my mind. Lol!!!! Am I guilty as convicted? Hmm...I can actually come up with a few defences of my own, oh well, I did my friend some good that this friend actually now knows what this friend longed to know before right?
Anyway, hopefully this friend of mine will get the healing potion soon then. Just as long as the healing potion doesn't involve me in any part of it, thank you. I'm as messed up as I possibly could now, so I seriously need some peace than having to share my limited mind span in making another love potion or whatever for this friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment