Beauty of Life
this site the web

Should our lives only revolve around the person we like?

Some time ago, a friend of mine said something to me which led me to notice about how a friend of ours's life only revolve around the girl that he likes. How he only hangs out around her, how he only has activities that MUST involve her, how he only has friends that the girl has....etc. Basically, his life is really just built around the girl.

So I was thinking, is that how it should be with people that are in a relationship? But then, what if (all I'm saying is "what if") their relationship doesn't end as expected? What would have become of the life of the person? I mean, he or she will just notice that he or she has nothing besides those that are in common with the person they were with right? I guess, basically, that's why they always say that when they break-up, their world is being taken from them?

Ahem...I'm not being judgemental here. But to me, it seems rather.....pathetic isn't it? To have your world revolve around just one person? I mean, even within family, we don't just have our lives around our family members. We go out and meet people and widen our world right? But that doesn't mean that we don't love our family right?

I mean, for me, I don't think that it's necessary to spend 24/7 around the person I like. I mean, I'm sure the person I'm with would feel that I'm too "sticky" around him right? And I'm sure, in order to do everything in sync with the person I like would make everyone else around me uncomfortable and unhappy right? I guess, it's healthier to have my work and my friends at my own pace.

But then again, I guess different people will have different opinion. Some people think that their lives should be just based on the person they love. It's just different for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies