Went to rock-climbing today with a few friends. One of them was the coach because he's really good in it. So he was teaching and all. Was really cool.
Among us, three of us were first comers. And one of my housemates was able to reach the top at the very first try. She's like totally amazing. The way she picked up everything is like totally cool. And the third time she went, she's like doing the hooking of rope and all already. Damn cool I tell you!!!
The other friend also managed to get to the top at the end. For me, I was really just practically struggling through the whole time. lol!!! Actually, it's quite expected because the strength of my arms are like super horrible and for one thing, i don't do sports normally.
Anyway, had a very nice time doing rock-climbing indeed other than the sore part. Well, other than having a super good-looking and nice coach, it's really a very nice sports. Maybe I'll be able to reach the top next time I go. Hihihi...Well, not keeping hopes high here. hahahahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment