Beauty of Life
this site the web

Awesome Wonder

It's always an awe for me when I just realise how can God love me so much, how much He care for me even though I'm just one in billions of HIS people. Yet, despite how busy HE should be with everyone, HE still gives me HIS undividing attention and love. Isn't it a wonder?

Anyway, the reason I'm saying these things is not that I'm trying to preach but just want to find a way to channel my excitement and pride of being so loved by Him, the Almighty One.

In just a few days, God showed me how much He really cares for me. He always creates the most happiness and encouragement out of every single little thing for me.

Today I was being reaffirmed again and again when He chose to talk to me in places. I received a card from a friend and there were words of encouragement and bible verses which just somehow lifted my spirit. And when I was reading the bible, I was really beaming when I realised what I was reading actually happened to be what I was talking about the past few days - learning to appreciate the present times and not to worry but just trust in HIM. It's totally amazing!!!

Oh my goodness, how blessed am I to have HIM to arrange so many friends and incidents to encourage me and comfort me!!!

For when I am weak, I am strong 2 Corinthians 12:10

Seriously, if I haven't been hurt and been thrown to the very bottom, I would never have seen just how powerful He is and how magnificent and perfect HIS love and plans are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies