Beauty of Life
this site the web

New revelation

After watching a few videos about cancer patients these few days, like their expression when some of them received the news that their condition was terminal. It's like I can't even imagine the despair they must have felt.

I mean, seriously, after having the Psychotherapy and Psychology class or weekend the other weekend, I started thinking how the patients must have felt. Imagine, the inner struggle within them. The worries, the despair, the hopelessness....it's just totally unimaginable.

I'm just thinking. For some of those who have family, they must have felt even worse. I mean, they have to worry about how their family will feel and stuffs like that. Those who have small kids, they have to think about leaving their kids and so on. It must have been crazy. And worst thing is, they cannot do anything about it. They must have felt like totally helpless and hopeless. Seriously, it's crazy, man.

I seriously salute those patients who had learnt to accept their condition no matter how long they struggled, but definitely, they deserve respect. And I totally salute the doctors who have to deal and break the news to these patients. How strong they must have been.

After thinking about this, and listening to the song in my previous post, I realised how blessed I am. And despite how much struggle I have been through, God is right there for me, for everyone. I once read in a book, that sometimes we struggle too much, and we'll be thinking like why God was not there with us. The fact is, He was and is there every step of the way we've been through but we just don't realise it. And in this book that I read, because the little girl was kidnapped and was in total despair at the beginning, after she calmed down and realised that God was with her, she was not scared anymore.

And then, a question popped into my head. A question that shall remain unanswered. How do the atheist handle this kind of situation then?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies