Beauty of Life
this site the web

A fairytale prince????

Today when I went to the church where my friends go, I saw this guy who was singing in the choir. Well, actually, I do know this guy, just not really well enough. Basically we don't even greet each other kinda thing.

Anyway, he was wearing something with a formal shirt underneath a vest kinda clothes and he looked amazingly good-looking. I can't even begin to describe how charming he looked. I mean, seriously, he just looked so cool in the clothes.

Ah, when he smiled, it totally melt people's heart. Hahahahahaha....

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that he totally looked like a prince. With his tall stature and the sort of coolness (as in cool in fashion sense and in character wise as well), he just seemed totally like a typical Prince Charming (i must say, not the Prince Charming in the Shrek, mind you).

Haih...It's ironic to have someone so good-looking in your midst yet....So real compare to the celebrities yet....

Omigosh...I can't believe I just dedicated a whole blog describing a cute guy. Lol!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies