Beauty of Life
this site the web

"The" week

Seriously, this week has been like the most tiring week ever since I started school. I had microbiology block this week and every day my class started from 9am. Yeah, I know it's quite late, but the thing is, ever since the school year started, my normal sleeping hours have been at least nine hours and i would only get up at 9am. So, naturally, this week was like the hardest week for me.

Overall, I had fun in the course because there were some funny people in my group and it's really fun working with these people. And i had the chance of interacting with Erasmus student, which is of course really rare. And I got to know one of them which is from Germany better. She was really friendly, as in, as soon as she knew when was my birthday which had passed a few weeks ago, she came and gave me kisses. I mean, it just struck me the reality - I am in Europe. Lol!! Seriously, from time to time, I just have this kind of feeling - feeling of realisation that I am in Europe kinda thing. And it always come as a wander for me.

This morning we had snow fall. The snow flakes were incredibly large that it's like cotton falling off the sky. Super awesome view. The only not awesome things were when the flakes got into my eyes and the fact that I kept on slipping when I was walking to class.

As I was spending every morning in the lab, so i practically only have the afternoon and night for my preparation for my biochem exam. Because of that, I feel like I want to explode because of the amount of things i need to study in the limited time. And because I had to wake up early every morning, so I was sleeping my whole afternoon off to compensate for my lack of sleep every day. Haih....terrible, terrible week.

And now, I have to worry about going to church, worry that i might meet certain people whom I'm scared of. So pathetic....why can't my life just returned to how it was when I was in first year, when I really enjoyed going to church without having to worry about meeting people that I don't want to meet. Sad...sad thing really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies