And here I go again - another crap talking. But then again, isn't this my blog? So I can crap whatever shit I want now that I think about it. Hahaha...
Anyway, haih...what can I say? A few days of consecutively "exposed" to the charm of the guy I was talking about in my previous blogs totally left me smitten. Well, not exactly totally, but yeah, he's definitely one of the top 3 I-want-to-date-but-impossible guys on my list. Haih.... so sad....
Did I mention how charming his smile is? Well, today I've just seen some more of his smile and he's exactly like a model kinda thing. Foooh...
Anyway, the smitten part is of course not just because of this guy. Well, this afternoon when I was on my way out of the apartment, I met this cute little girl. I was letting her and her mother to pass through the door first, after which she looked up at me and gave me the biggest smile ever and said "Ahoj. Dobry den." So super cute!!!!! I totally melted then. The mother was smiling as well as she noticed how cute her daughter was.
Then, in the evening, while I was out in the Christmas Market with my friends, there was this kid that was just looking at me and was like taking unsteady baby steps towards me, in those thick winter jacket that totally made him looked like a ball. I think he's almost 3 or 4 years old. When I looked at him, he still continued to walk towards me before the father grabbed him and left. Lol!!! Probably I looked like some kind of food or what... Lol!!! But super cute!!!
It's because of these little things that really brightens up my day. I can never get enough of a kid's affection. They are just like little angels when they are totally just being themselves and give you the brightest smile ever without any motives behind their smile. They are just so genuine that it can be so surprising because you don't meet a lot of genuine people in this world. They're like the only innocent souls not tainted by the world. It's really wonderful isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment