Beauty of Life
this site the web

Prodigal Son

Today, when I was reading the bible Lk 15, there was a parable about the Prodigal Son. It's quite a famous parable.

It's about a father who has two sons. The younger son asked him to give him his share of property before his father even died. So, it was kinda taboo kinda thing that time. It means like as if he was cursing his father to death kinda thing. Anyway, the father just agreed and gave him according to what his wanted. So the second son after taking his inheritance moved away and spent all his money on different things until he was broke and had to work as attendant to pigs. Ok, long story short, anyway, the point was that he eventually returned to his father. Best thing was, when he went back to his father, the father was actually waiting for him in front of the house every single day, waiting for the return of his lost son. When the second son returned, the father threw for him a celebration for he was glad that his lost son was found.

So, I was thinking, how many times my Heavenly Father gave me the freedom and I misused the freedom and kept on sinning against Him. Sad, isn't it? I misused His trust and everything. But, I'm so so super blessed that He's always standing at the door, waiting to receive me when I turn back towards him.

However, this is not the main point i wanted to say about. I was thinking that probably when God addressed this parable, He was addressing to someone else as well. As many know, Satan was in fact once God's beloved angel before Satan decided to turn against God and got sent down to hell. So I was thinking, probably God is also waiting for Satan to repent and return to HIM?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies